Mk III Refresh Project for Abellio Greater Anglia
A successful project delivered under budget and ahead of time!
Number of Cars
Scope of Work
Refresh & Modification
Work carried out
- Seats re-covered and new tables
- Internal paint saloon and vestibule
- New lighting and at seat power points
- CET toilet and retention tank and No2 end toilet decommission
- New flooring
- Beat rate at core time, 2 coaches completed every week
- Team approximately GRT 20 men team, SCC (painters) 10 men.
- We successfully carried out the contract within the specified budget
and ahead of schedule
- Unique offering through our ability to undertake work locally
- Units remained on site – providing cost saving on transportation
- Produced innovative CET system for the client.
“This project is a great success and has been delivered under budget and ahead of time! This is down to the hard work undertaken by GRT, and this refurbishment program has enabled AGA to significantly increase capacity on the network”.
Class 153 / 156 Overhaul
A turnkey project for design, procurement, installation, testing and approval