We offer a wide range of services from multiple UK based service centres
Heavy Maintenance Programmes
Gemini Rail Services can manage any heavy maintenance programme on any rail vehicle type, passenger or freight.
- Dedicated facilities located at Wolverton Works, near Milton Keynes, offer mainline access and are the largest of their type in the UK
- Individual trains or entire fleets can be accommodated
- Dedicated facilities include; electrical test, roof examination and repair, inspection, cleaning and stabling and 100 tonne lifting capacity
- With over 600 dedicated staff, Gemini has the capacity and the capability
Re-painting and Livery
Gemini Rail Services have large capacity, dedicated paint shop facilities which are able to handle the most challenging of refinish demands including those of repaired vehicles.
- Contemporary, long lasting, robust finishes designed for the rail environment
- The most complex new livery and re-livery schemes can be designed and applied by RailServices
- Individual rail vehicles of 23 metres can be easily accommodated
“Gemini are able to offer us a flexible approach to heavy maintenance - whilst maintaining high standards at every stage”.
Gemini Rail Services can carry out the re-glazing on any rail vehicle type operating in the UK.
- Glazing service is available for locomotives and cars
- Internal applications and windows
- Glazing meets or exceeds all current requirements for passenger safety including fire resistance, escape and UV management